We are currently on the lookout for a CG Supervisor to join the team!
If you believe you are a good fit for us and we are a good fit for you let us know!
In this role you will work with team leads to oversee and coordinate the smooth running and advancement of our studio’s CG pipeline.
Troubleshooting technical issues that extend across multiple departments.
- Reviewing samples of work from all departments and ensuring standards are maintained.
- Working with team leads to guide the design of efficient workflows and tools.
- Help guide and/or contribute to the studio’s Python code base.
- Where necessary, you will learn additional skills required to aid in production and assist others as required.
- Ensure all work follows studio policies and guidelines.
Understanding the requirements of asset, rigging, animation and lighting teams and guiding projects towards solutions that best suit the overall team’s skills and workload.
You can prioritise tasks to have the most impact with the time and resources available.
This position is based at our Studio in North Lakes (Brisbane Northern Suburb) where public transport is readily available. Come and join us at the Zoo! We offer a warm and welcoming work environment with fun company and team events that help build strong connections.
If you believe you are a good fit for us and we are a
good fit for you let us know!
Include your CV and any other relevant info such as a showreel or portfolio.
If you have any questions about the position or Pixel
Zoo, please let us know.
We hope to hear from you soon!